What is COVID-19
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is an infectious disease caused by a newly discovered coronavirus.
How COVID -19 Spread
The COVID-19 virus spreads primarily through droplets of saliva or discharge from the nose when an infected person coughs or sneezes, so it’s important that you also practice respiratory etiquette (for example, by coughing into a flexed elbow).
How is COVID-19 Prevented
- Cough or sneeze into a disposable tissue or bent elbow, and wash hands immediately. Dispose the tissue in a trash or burn it
- Maintain a social distance of at least 2 meter (6 feet).
- Wear a face mask and ensure it covers your mouthand nose properly(not under the chin or below the nose)
- Wash hands regularly with soap and running water or boiled and cooled water, or using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer,
- Avoid shaking hands, hugging or kissing with people with flu-like symptoms
- Stay home and avoid travelling when you have flu-like symptom.