Step 1:Apply for a course View all the courses offered Here
Choose a course and fill an online application form or pick an application form from our Institute.
Step 2: ( Check your name in the list below, as per the minimum entry requirement:
Artisan Placement List Click to View list
Certificate Placement List Click to View list
Diploma Placement List Click to View list
Step 3: Download the admission letter.
Step 4: On the admission letter check the requirements that match your course .
The admission letter contains:
- The fees structure
- course requirement
- Bank Account details for fees payments and a medical form certificate that needs to be filled before reporting to the Institute.
Step 5: Report to the Institute for Admission
You will be required to bring the following compulsory documents on Admission
- Admission letter duly filled
- Orignals and 3 clear copies of Your resultslip or a certificate of both KCSE and KCPE
- 3 Copies of National ID (Yours & parents/ Guardian)
- 3 coloured passport size photographs
- Fees Banking Slip